Output to Memory Stream

Mar 23, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Hi,

I though i'd check to see if anyone had already extended the current code base to output stream instead of file yet ? If not i'm going to doing this shortely as i'm hoping to create a proof of concept dynamic collection and use the code as my starter for 10.

Regards

John

Mar 24, 2010 at 12:36 AM

Hi John, I have recently joined the project, much from the same perspective as you. I have extended the existing codebase substantially with support for dynamic as well as hierarchical collections, xaml to generate custom images, a pivot httphandler, and much much more. I will consolidate this code into the project as soon as possible.

Cheers

Joris

Mar 24, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Hi,

That sounds wondering; I know it’s cheeky but I was hoping to demo a poc for next week to an important group of people here; would you be able to share your code with me now so I could get further faster.

Mine is working ok but I hate repeating the work of others!

Best Regards

John

Sent: 23 March 2010 23:37
To: John Kattenhorn
Subject: Re: Output to Memory Stream [pivotcollectiontools:207020]

Hi John, I have recently joined the project, much from the same perspective as you. I have extended the existing codebase substantially with support for dynamic as well as hierarchical collections, xaml to generate custom images, a pivot httphandler, and much much more. I will consolidate this code into the project as soon as possible.

Cheers

Joris

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (pivotcollectiontools@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email pivotcollectiontools@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com